[TriLUG] Laptops

Craig craigduncan at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 12:44:09 EDT 2002

A different opinion:
I am currently writing this email on my Dell Inspiron 5000 running Mandrake
8.2 and have never been happier with it. The install was a breeze and
everything configured nicely, including my wireless card. Of course, Dell
changes the hardware in their laptops on a regular basis, so maybe I just got
lucky.