[TriLUG] Laptops

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Wed Apr 17 15:04:55 EDT 2002

Understood, but they aren't the Inspiron series. Being "Dell Pro Authorized"
I can tell you don't use the Inspiron for Linux. The CP series is an
excellent one.

FYI...Inspiron is the low end laptop from Dell.

Again, I've had the best luck with Toshiba's. And you can get really good
one's really cheap from their website directly. AND the don't bitch if they
have Linux on them.