[TriLUG] Mark your calendars -- Installfest Saturday, May 11

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Wed Apr 17 16:12:57 EDT 2002

> Put me down on the "maybe" list. If I can make it, I have a
> hub and I should
> be able to bring RHL 7.2 as well as a Gentoo build CD (full with
> instructions). I'll have 2 laptops we can use to "demo" as
> well as the good
> ol' TriLUG firewall and a 12port hub, surge strips,
> etc...just let me know
> what you need.

I'll most likely be attending as well. I have boxed sets of RH7.2 as well as
Mandrake8.1 that I can bring. Patch cables and hubs a plenty are available
as well if needed. If a server with install images would be beneficial (ftp
installs), I'd be willing to set one up to bring, as I have been wanting to
do this for the hell of it any way.

Justin