[TriLUG] Mark your calendars -- Installfest Saturday, May 11

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed Apr 17 14:43:04 EDT 2002

A Dimecres 17 Abril 2002 03:00 pm, Vestal, Roy L. va escriure:

> Hi everyone,

> The second annual TriLUG "Eat and Geek" installfest will be Saturday,
> May 11.  Please mark your calendars!

Mmmm

I have to check. My wife's gradation is around those detes. I have to
check. I can help... if she is not graduating that weekend. I would
love to help. I can bring RedHat and Mandrake CDs.

Oh, well. Let us informed, send an e-mail a week in advance so I can
re-check schedules and what-nots.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068