[TriLUG] iso linux CDs

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Apr 18 12:57:46 EDT 2002

A Dijous 18 Abril 2002 08:29 pm, Robert A. Henderson va escriure:
> Could someone explain the trick on burning iso images on CDs?

> I have to do it with a win NT box and I think I just burned three new
> coasters. :-/

> All is see is blah.iso out there. Mandrake. I'm using the cdrom.img
> to try to boot up and install. 8.2.

There's a README that says how to do it.
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/howtos/iso/howtoisoen.html

And, please, use the program MD5SUM.EXE to verify that your iso files
have no errors.

You will find the file "md5sums" in the same place where you downloaded
the iso files.

Hope this helps,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068