[TriLUG] installfest software preferences

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sat Apr 20 12:07:01 EDT 2002

Hey y'all

I'm building a server now for the Installfest which I will probably
bring to future installfests as well.  I'm primarily interested in
hearing from the people who will be there as volunteers to install Linux
and other software packages.  The internet connection on hand will not
be all that fast so if there are any big software packages that you
anticipate installing, please give me a heads up so I can see if I can
get it onto the mirror.  I'm currently mirroring Red Hat 6.2 and 7.2,
OpenBSD 3.0 and 3.1-snapshot.