[TriLUG] Installfest

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Sun Apr 21 23:58:32 EDT 2002

I'm probably going to be in town for the Installfest and I'd like to
volunteer to help.  Its been a while since I've done Sparc and Alpha
installs, but I can probably help out there.  If we're running out of
space on the servers people are bringing, let me know and I can bring a
couple gigs of mirrored stuff too.

Also, let me know if we need more networking gear.  At bare minimum, I
will bring a 24 port Cisco Catalyst 10/100 switch.  If we need more
ports, I can arrange to bring more, all 10/100 switched with VLANS if
necessary.

--Reggie