[TriLUG] Installfest

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Apr 22 08:27:38 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 08:22, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> Very good.  Good enough to graciously allow me to spend some $$ on a
> CD-RW, media, and some ink carts for the Epson.

Coolness.

> Au contraire mon frere.  The Ultra 5 is an IDE box.  That's what made it
> so easy to upgrade the hard drive on the cheap.

Nice.

> Will have to check out the DVD/CD-RW.  While I have no hope of watching
> movies on this particular machine, hardware tends to drift from machine
> to machine at my place.

It looks cool, but I'v enot tried one yet. It'd be nice to put that in
over my CD-RW, giving me a DVD-ROM for read and a DVD/CDRW for write....

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim