[TriLUG] Installfest

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Mon Apr 22 09:03:08 EDT 2002

Okey,
 Unless something bizarre happens, I'll be there.

Here's the list of stuff from moi':

TriLUG firewall (masq-ing of course)
12 port hub (Reggie, the more the merrier!)
My desktop with CD burner
My laptop

Questions that need to be answered:
1) How many stations are going to be made? We need this for the monitors,
keyboards, net cables.
2) Can anyone bring "extra" NIC's?
3) Can someone bring a wireless station and/or a few wireless NIC's?

I need to know the answer to #1 so I can gather some cables. I have about
20-25 monitors at my disposal (all 17"), but I'll need help