[TriLUG] installfest software preferences

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Apr 22 10:46:07 EDT 2002

On Dilluns 22 Abril 2002 09:339am, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 08:54, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
> > Chris, Since I doubt there will be a big need for RHL 6.2, I can bring it
> > on CD and that can free up space for something.

> Actually the server itself is running 6.2.  :-)  No worries, plenty of
> room.  I currently have about 21GB free.

Chris,

You are amazing me with the limitless capacity of your hdds!

I guess that I can say thank you from all triluggers for your dedication to
this installfest.

Anyway, inorder to ease the network, having CDs on hand would be great. I'm
planning on bringing myself some RH 7.2, Debian 2.2 and Mandrake 8.1 / 8.2
(and, if I find them, Mandrake 7.02-i486) CDs

Any petitions on, say, StarOffice 5.2 or OpenOffice build on CD? Mandrake 8.2
CD#3 has OpenOffice on mdk.rpm...

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"