[TriLUG] Spare computer equipment?

Shelly Bowers-Roghelia SBowers at unitedwaytriangle.org
Tue Apr 23 12:10:49 EDT 2002

Hello everybody.  Does anyone out there have spare computer equipment
that you would like to donate to a worthy cause?  I am an Americorps
VISTA working on a project called TEAMing for TECHnology.  We refurb old
computers and give them out to nonprofits and needy kids in the area.
Right now, we have many more people in need of computers than we have
computers to give them.  Every piece of donated equipment is a
tremendous help to our project, and is 100% tax deductible.  Below is a
list of the items we are in need of.  Thanks for taking the time to read
this.

EQUIPMENT TEAMING FOR TECHNOLOGY CAN USE:
-PC OR MAC DESKTOP AND LAPTOP COMPUTERS (486 & ABOVE)
-COLOR MONITORS
-PRINTERS, TONER, PRINTER CABLES
-SOFTWARE, DRIVERS, & MANUALS
-MODEMS (36KBS & ABOVE)
-NETWORK CARDS
-SOUND CARDS, SPEAKERS, EARPHONES
-RAM
-HARD DRIVES (1 GB & ABOVE)
-CD ROMs (IDE, SCSI IF SCSI CARD INCLUDED)
-ROUTERS, HUBS, & SWITCHES
-MACINTOSH KEYBOARDS & MICE
-SCANNERS WITH CABLES
-DIGITAL CAMERAS & CONNECTION CABLE