[TriLUG] installfest link on www.trilug.org

J Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Thu Apr 25 10:42:53 EDT 2002

> If you're bringing a grill, I can bring stuff for the vegetarians
> to cook on it.  I have vege burgers, vege hot-dogs, etc... :-)
> If someone else could bring appropriate stuff for meat eaters,
> buns, condiments, etc.. that would be cool.

Do we need a separate grill for the vegetarians? One of my old roommates was
a vegetarian, and he got sick one time after cooking something in a pan that
had 'residual' grease in it. In other words can hamburgers and veggie
burgers get along side by side on the grill, or do we need to segregate
them? :-)

JJ