[TriLUG] Re: rsync iso s-l-o-w down

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Thu Apr 25 15:10:36 EDT 2002

[M. Mueller]
> Can anybody think of any reason why this is happening?

Sorry if you'd already mentioned this, but one of the "sanity check"
knee-jerk reactions I keep having is to make sure you have enough free
disk space :)  I usu. recommend dd'ing /dev/urandom (*not* /dev/zero)
into the equal-or-greater sized file (so you don't have to ask
about things like reserved % or whatever), but I'd have to imagine
that's not what's going on here, just a thought :)
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4