[TriLUG] Installfest Hardware ManiFESTo Complete!

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Fri Apr 26 13:54:28 EDT 2002

TriLUG is awesome! Looks like we have pretty much everything necessary. I've
added a note at the bottom of who is bringing what. Please check the list if
you volunteered to bring something and verify I have it right, and email me
offline for this.

Just because we seem to have everything, please don't forget the "odds and
ends" you may want to use on your system (i.e. USB mice, joysticks,
headphones, etc) that aren't part of a "standard" system.

Sound: If you want to install/test a sound card, please bring headphones.
I'm assuming we need to keep the volume limited since DTCC has Saturday
classes. Jeremy, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

If you can think of something else needed, please let me know.

Jeremy says we have enough room for 8 stations. This does NOT include
notebooks, these are for desktops/towers. If you have a notebook, then you
can bring it with a wireless card and we can get you cruisin'!

--------------------------

Here's what I'm bringing:
10 monitors (2 spares)
10 nic cables
1 or 2 nics
1 or 2 power strips
12 port hub
TriLUG firewall

Justin Johnson is bringing:
(1) Linksys 802.11b WAP
(2) Linksys PCMCIA 802.11b Nics
Bulk CAT5 (not sure how much is left in box)
RJ45 Terminators
Crimpers
Cable tester
5-10 6' CAT5 Patch cables
12 port 10mb hub (if better hub/switch not coming already)
3-4 PCI NIC's
keyboard and mouse

Reginald Reed is bringing:
A firewall (as a backup to the trilug firewall)
At least one 24 port 10/100 switch (with a crossover cable or two)

Henry Kowalski is bringing:
16 port 10/100 switch
keyboards and mice

Mike Johnson