[TriLUG] Installfest Hardware ManiFESTo Complete!

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Apr 26 14:42:49 EDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:

> Sound: If you want to install/test a sound card, please bring headphones.
> I'm assuming we need to keep the volume limited since DTCC has Saturday
> classes. Jeremy, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Hi,

There aren't any Saturday classes in the building where we'll have
installfest, so that really shouldn't be a problem.  But headphones are a
good idea anyway, since they're easier to set up than a speaker system.

I've set up a directions page for the installfest here:
	http://www.trilug.org/~jeremy/dtcc_directions.html
(it includes the exact location, including an annotated map)
I'll send out a full announcement a little later to combine the various
details we've been discussing.

--Jeremy