[TriLUG] newest member

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Apr 29 15:11:33 EDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 steve.dorsett at tekelec.com wrote:

> Greetings -
>
> Unless someone else joined the list in the last three minutes, I qualify as
> the newest member. What do I win?

Well, if you come to the next meeting you might get a tshirts or
something.  :)   We have a meeting coming up May 9 and an installfest May
11, so come introduce yourself.

> I am aware of the activities of TriLUG through association with the NC*SA,
> but I have questions/interests regarding the wider subject of open source
> in general.  Are there any such resources  (user groups, etc.) located in
> the triangle?

TriLUG's discussion list is pretty active, and a lot of the topics follow
open source in general, not specifically Linux.  So shoot away.

--Jeremy