[TriLUG] Red Hat 7.3 released?

Robby Dermody nova at naomi.avalonent.org
Mon May 6 10:00:31 EDT 2002

Version bloat?

Next up, Redhat 2002!

:)

Robby

(Nahh, I think Redhat does a lot of great stuff for the Linux
community.)

On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 09:49, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> Avui, Dilluns 06 Maig 2002 09:23, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
> aquest e-mail
> > Isn't this the first *.3
> > release from Red Hat in quite a while?
>
> Yes.
>

> Salut,
> Sinner
> --
> RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3beta on i386smp
> http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/
> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:
Robby Dermody
robbyd at avalonent.org
Avalon Entertainment - www.avalonent.org

"Who will tell whether one happy moment of love,
 or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright
 morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth
 all the suffering and effort which life implies?"
 				-Erich Fromm