[TriLUG] Wine questions

Robby Dermody nova at naomi.avalonent.org
Mon May 6 17:32:12 EDT 2002

As for your first question, sure. Just go to crossover X's bin
directory, there should be a file called wine.sh, try running that and
giving it the location of a windows file. AFAIK it works (it did for me
for different programs).

Robby

On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 16:36, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
> I'm using CrossOver Office and I was wondering if I could use it to do other
> applications since it is just a simple wine implementation.
>
> I have a dual boot box and there are some programs that I want to run from
> Linux, but I don't want to put wine in the path at this point.
>
> also, can 2 installs of wine be installed on one box?  I'd like to install
> WineX from transgamers.
>
> TIA
> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:
Robby Dermody
robbyd at avalonent.org
Avalon Entertainment - www.avalonent.org

"Who will tell whether one happy moment of love,
 or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright
 morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth
 all the suffering and effort which life implies?"
 				-Erich Fromm