[TriLUG] IMAP server

Robby Dermody nova at naomi.avalonent.org
Tue May 7 00:43:47 EDT 2002

I'm off to bed in a few, but I'll just chip in to say I run with Courier
IMAP, qmail and vmailmgr (which allows easy administration of multiple
virtual domains). I find it's a very good solution and suits my needs
well. There's a great FAQ, just search for those three programs together
in google to find it....some guy maintains it and rpms of qmail all
patched up, but I don't know how current they are (hopefully pretty
current because I'll be redoing my server this week. :)

Robby