[TriLUG] Red Hat 7.3 - pricing & alternatives

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue May 7 10:06:55 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 10:03, John F Davis wrote:
> Nah bro, I wasn't planning on being there. (I figured there was enough
> Debian folks there already.)     I can come by though.  I don't know if you
> remember or not, but I bought a Ultra5 while I was doing my BOPS ToD.  I
> wish I hadn't sold it.  My wife made me do it, really.  Anyways, it was a
> nice box.  I used it with Debian and it ran flawlessly.

Got any tips on how to revive a IPC with a dead ROM? *grin*

Saturday, noon - details at http://www.trilug.org/

> Speaking of motorcycles.  I'm trying to sell my Kawasaki Vulcan.  If anyone
> is interested, here is more info:  http://www.skink.net/pics

Where do I put the kids? *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim