[TriLUG] Red Hat 7.3 - pricing & alternatives

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Tue May 7 10:13:59 EDT 2002

Hello

Get somebody who has a working ipc and have them dupe the prom in a prom
programmer.
Or, find someone who has a working IPC they aren't using such as me.  I got
it from Andrew Perrin (right?).
You want it, you got it.  The box he gave me has a dead nvram, but has all
the memory sockets populated.
It even has some framebuffer memory ala Sparc LX.  At least that's what the
additional memory looks like.

Let me know and I will bring it to the meeting on Thursday.

JD

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist at darkcanvas.com>@trilug.org on
05/07/2002 10:06:55 AM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org