[TriLUG] Red Hat 7.3 - pricing & alternatives

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue May 7 10:17:55 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 10:13, John F Davis wrote:
> Get somebody who has a working ipc and have them dupe the prom in a prom
> programmer.

That would rule. Although I think it's just a dead prom battery, and
finding a new chip is a bit of a hassle.

> Or, find someone who has a working IPC they aren't using such as me.  I got
> it from Andrew Perrin (right?).

That would rule even more *grin*

> Let me know and I will bring it to the meeting on Thursday.

Please do. I want to play with some older sparcs, but working hardware
is becoming a problem.

If I can get both working, I may start playing with beowulf or similar
stuff *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim