[TriLUG] Red Hat Launches Nation's First K-12 Red Hat Linux Education Program; Helps Improve Computing Access for All Students

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 8 12:02:36 EDT 2002

Avui, Dimecres 08 Maig 2002 11:46, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail

> Funding?  I don't know if funding is a big problem.
> (...) Cash in the pizza coffers would be nice.

Is there any plan to bring a box, a big-sized sign that says

"Donate tp TriLUG fund! "
"( Trilug is a non-profit organization. We can provide you with a receipt for
your taxes)"
" (Trilug Fund provides free pizza  to meeting atendees)"

Also, it would be convenient to have some kind of prints saying

............. donated to TRILUG
the amount of ............... US$
Signed, Trilug treasurer .................."

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/