[TriLUG] User admin question

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Wed May 8 14:04:35 EDT 2002

Hello

Err, I guess you could create another group and have that dir owned by that
group.  Everybody who wants access to that folder would be a member of that
group.  Make the parent dir have r-x permissions so the subfolder user can
access his special folder.

You can be a member of more than one group.

JD

"Kevin Hunter" <khunter at rhoworld.com>@trilug.org on 05/08/2002 02:00:15 PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org