[TriLUG] Mandrake 8.2 now available locally at Best Buy!!

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed May 8 20:11:59 EDT 2002

Both the standard and Power Pack 8.2 versiong of Mandrake are now available
locally at Best Buy. The former is ca. $30 the latter ca. $70. I picked up a
copy of the latter just yesterday in Cary. Opening the box I didn't see much
different with the Power Pack version same 7 disks. Couldn't tell what
exactly is on those disks yet, but if I can get it installed over Redmond
Linux, I'll let you know if I see anything particularly interesting.
Al  Johnson.