[TriLUG] Mandrake 8.2 now available locally at Best Buy!!

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 8 09:38:41 EDT 2002

A Dimecres 08 Maig 2002 08:11 pm, al johson va escriure:
> Both the standard and Power Pack 8.2 versiong of Mandrake are now
> available locally at Best Buy. The former is ca. $30 the latter ca.
> $70. I picked up a copy of the latter just yesterday in Cary. Opening
> the box I didn't see much different with the Power Pack version same
> 7 disks. Couldn't tell what exactly is on those disks yet, but if I
> can get it installed over Redmond Linux, I'll let you know if I see
> anything particularly interesting. Al  Johnson.

Hi Al,

This is the comparisson chart for the different Mandrake 8.2 versions:

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/82/comparison

I have the PowerPack delivered by UPS by pre-order :)

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068