[TriLUG] No ftp mirror tonight, unless...

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu May 9 10:21:48 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 10:10, Vestal, Roy L. wrote:
> It would be nice if someone(s) would DONATE one. Then we would have one for
> the installfests...

You volunteering?  ;)

Kevin kind of beat me to the punch on this.  I was going to suggest
taking up a collection for one or two massive hard disks for the ftp
mirror but too many collections running at once will spread our
resources too thin.  Maybe I'll ask in a couple of months.

I think all of the regular meeting attendees should consider dropping
$10 or $20 in the pizza fund tonight.  We've enjoyed free pizza for
years, and unless corporate sponsorship does a neck-snapping turnabout
in activity we're going to lose our pizzas soon.