[TriLUG] No ftp mirror tonight, unless...

Geoff Purdy gpurdy at cogentneuroscience.com
Thu May 9 11:41:00 EDT 2002

> Actually, here's what I can do - I can outlay the $$ for a
> base station,
> but pizza $ and the FTP server come first. I can amortize the
> cost of a
> base station for a month or two, I think.

I saw on techbargains.com that TechDepot has the DLink 713P wireless router
for $89.95 shipped after coupon and rebate.  I'm using a 713P at home and
have been very pleased.

I'm not eligible to submit a second rebate (one per household).  If someone
else in the group is willing to make the purchase on behalf of TriLUG, I'd
be willing to donate half of the net cost ($45) to TriLUG.

"D-Link Wireless Router 06-May-02
Tech Depot has the D-Link DI-713P Wireless Broadband Router/Firewall/Print
Server for $149.99 - $50 rebate - $10 coupon = $89.95. (Thanks John) Add a
cdr to kick order over $150.
http://www.techdepot.com/product.asp?ProductID=271747&IID=846
$10 off $150 Code: TDRR34 "