[TriLUG] No ftp mirror tonight, unless...

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu May 9 12:43:15 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 12:08, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:
> FTP is currently a DEC Alpha with SCSI. We really aught to get a SCSI
> enclosure for the drives, since space inside the box is limited.

fatalpha is really going to limit our ftp capacity if we stick with
SCSI.

If there is enough room in stonesoup (from the sounds of things, the
case should be fine), might I suggest one or two 150GB+ IDE drives.  My
rinky dink 30GB of space was too tight to mirror much without a lot of
selective purging.  I would be happy to set up all of the mirroring cron
jobs, etc. and install the hardware.