[TriLUG] Installfest and Red Hat freebies

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu May 9 13:05:13 EDT 2002

Avui, Dijous 09 Maig 2002 12:31, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail
> ME! :) thanks sinner!

OK. Then, as you have voluntiered to provide a figure (and I bet you are one
of those wierd SC dudes),

how many caps do we need?

Salut,
Sinner

--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/