[TriLUG] [Fwd: Re: I've Had Enough...]

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu May 9 13:20:07 EDT 2002

I think the simplest way to handle trays and such is to set up different
virtual printers, each of which sends to the same queue but appends the
appropriate code to send to the right paper tray.  It's been a while since
I did this, but effectively you set up lp0-letterhead, lp0-plain,
lp0-envelope, etc., and tell the software which to print to.  (Sorry, you
can probably see my SunOS background coming through.)

Best,
Andy Perrin

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu