[TriLUG] Installfest Numbers

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu May 9 13:58:42 EDT 2002

Avui, Dijous 09 Maig 2002 13:43, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail

> I'll be there, along with my 10 month old son (my wife will
> be singing at the Duke Baccalaureate and getting paid for it,
> so I have the little one).  No sense waiting to get people
> started with linux, eh? :-D

I guess that it is a little too late: Chris' kid has already attended to
several TriLug meetings. And Kevin's kid, has been using his dad's Linux :)

> Tanner

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/