[TriLUG] Installfest Numbers

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu May 9 14:01:19 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 13:48, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> And the number is....?
>
> 10? 20? 30? 40?

JeremyP is handling registration, so his numbers are the most accurate.
For sure there will be 5 pre-registered people. If it's anything like
last time, there will be people who show up at the door, and unexpected
volunteers. Call it 30 and we can even return the excess.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim