[TriLUG] Installfest Numbers & youngest member

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu May 9 14:20:06 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 13:58, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> I guess that it is a little too late: Chris' kid has already attended to
> several TriLug meetings. And Kevin's kid, has been using his dad's Linux :)

She is going to be 5 months old on 5/18/02.  She has been attending
TriLUG meetings for about 8 months.  "Huh?" I hear you asking.  Simple,
she attended several meetings in-utero.  So if anyone is keeping
records, she is probably the youngest active member, and also has the
distinction of having been attending TriLUG events for more than 100% of
her life.  :-)