[TriLUG] Installfest Numbers

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Thu May 9 15:26:03 EDT 2002

Chris wrote:
>I'm going to bring a bunch of blanks to the installfest.  Not freebies,
>but the price goes to a good cause.  Each blank is $2.  Jewel case is
>additional $1.  Sound steep?  It's for a good cause;  100% of the $$
>goes into the TriLUG coffers for free pizza at meetings, etc.

I've already got 20 blanks to bring with me although I'm wondering if it'll
be enough :) I'll be sure and check with you if I run out! I've been
flip-flopping about which distribution to go with all week. I'm checking
with my sources to see how many hard drives I can get for free before I
make a decision :) Guess I should block out my calendar next week - I won't
be getting any work done for all the playing!! Oh yeah, I'll probably be
harassing the list too :)

Lisa B.