[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] 2002-2003 TriLUG Steering Committee

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Fri May 10 00:32:18 EDT 2002

The elections for the steering committee of the Triangle area Linux
Users Group were held tonight.  The results are as follows:

Kevin Sonney and Mike Johnson will be returning from the previous
steering committe.  And we have three new sucker^H^H^H^H^H^Hmembers:
Chris Hedemark, Tanner Lovelace, and Jeremy Portzer

On behalf of the 2002-2003 TriLUG Steering Committee, we look forward to
this coming year!  A big thanks to Jon Carnes, Chris Knowles, and Bill
Vinson for everything y'all did for TriLUG!

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost