[TriLUG] Thank You & Congratulations

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Fri May 10 13:27:07 EDT 2002

I want to thank everyone in TriLUG and the rest of last year's steering
committee for a great year. I very much enjoyed working on the SC this
past year and I am convinced that the new SC will do great things in the
coming year.  I appreciate the chance to be involved with such a great
group and it was a difficult decision not to run for the SC again this
year.

However, I knew that everyone staying on and those newly nominated were
up to the challenge and would take the group to new heights.
Congratulations to the new SC and good luck. As always let me know what
I can do to help...

Thanks,
Bill