[TriLUG] Update -- InstallFest RedHat caps

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri May 10 15:42:49 EDT 2002

Hi there,

It looks like there are only[1] red baseball caps. Nevertheless, I have around
30, so there should be plenty for everybody.

Sorry for all of you that wanted white or black ones.

Also, I will bring 2 sets of 'homemade' [2]  Red Hat Linux 7.3 (i386)
"Valhalla" . We can give them around to people that shows up. Or we can
"auction" them to get funds for TriLug.

And I would like to refresh everybody about RedHat's Education Initiative:
beefed-up RHN for Students, Schools, Teachers and other nice people.

http://www.redhat.com/about/presscenter/2002/press_education2.html
http://www.redhat.com/about/presscenter/2002/press_education.html
https://rhn.redhat.com/info/education/

See y'all tomorrow!

Salut,
Sinner

[1] I will try again to see if I can get some in white/black. But it's not in
my hands :-/

[2] homemade by yours truly, Sinner, at QA's own cd factory *grin*
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/