[TriLUG] Disabling Windows swap space

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Fri May 10 16:06:41 EDT 2002

I've looked at some documents online about setting up shared swap space
between Linux and Windows but most of the directions are after you have
Linux installed. Y'all say to disable Windows swap space before coming to
the install fest tomorrow so does that mean I just turn virtual memory off
totally? Or am I missing something? Most likely I'm not installing Linux on
the Windows drive, but wanted to be prepared in case that should change. I
should have a couple of extra HDs to load Linux on :) so I'm hoping not to
have to share the same drive.

Thanks - and sorry for another bonehead beginner question!
Lisa B.