[TriLUG] DHCP not working

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Mon May 13 12:49:03 EDT 2002

I don't think his problem has anything to do with RR DHCP servers since
he mentioned that he's sitting behind a linksys router.

Does the linksys provide any type of diagnostics?  I'd look there first,
then I'd run tcpdump filtering on the MAC address of the machine having
issues to see if the messages are being broadcast and responded to.

--Reggie