[TriLUG] DHCP not working

nroskam@rr.nc.com nroskam at nc.rr.com
Mon May 13 15:27:15 EDT 2002

Thanks for the replies.  It started working after a couple of reboots
and now gets the same IP address from the Linksys box as the one I
manually put in.  I did not change anything on that box but I did play
around with an Windows XP box on the same network so it may be probably
the culprit.  Maybe my friends RR connection will heal the same way with
time.  Although I am not sure how to get a static RR IP address.
Sincerely,
Rock Roskam