[TriLUG] OT: Monitor/KVM problems

J Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Tue May 14 14:00:51 EDT 2002

Are the two different pc's running different resolutions? I have a Dell LCD
that is crisp at one resolution, but blurry to differing degrees at other
resolutions. There seems to be an 'ideal' resolution at which a particular
model LCD is best viewed. Heck, on my Dell laptop (under Windows) it even
pops a message saying 'You have selected a non-optimal display setting....'
when I change the resolution.

I also run two machines at home through a Belkin KVM, but don't see such
behavior there, although I don't use a LCD at that desk.