[TriLUG] update: RHCE study group

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Tue May 14 13:47:02 EDT 2002

Add me too...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Thompson [mailto:jimstigator at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 4:13 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: [TriLUG] update: RHCE study group

Ok, based on the responses here, it looks like we're
on for the forming of an RHCE study group.

If you've already replied to my earlier message with a
"me too" expressing interest in being part of the
group then I've written your name down and will be
placing you on a group email list (hopefully to become
a majordomo a little later). If you haven't yet
expressed interest but do want to be part of the
group, you can email me at jimstigator at yahoo.com and
I'll add you to the list.

I would still add the caveat that this group isn't to
"learn linux" but is intended for IT professionals who
want to pass an $800 exam by following a dedicated
syllabus that will lead to completion in a time period
of about 4 months.

I will have the email list up and running by Friday,
to give anyone who wants to be added time to do so.

Jim Thompson