[TriLUG] Another Installfest?

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue May 14 11:50:14 EDT 2002

Kevin, no gritting, well said.

How about we just try to get wider publicity among ethnic groups.  Is
there a paper or such that would be a good way to get the installfest
info out to asian/african-american/hispanic/etc. communities?

I think that we are doing a really good job at getting people interested
in Linux... perhaps we could do better with minorities.

CJK