[TriLUG] OT: Star Wars Showings

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 15 10:20:00 EDT 2002

A Friday 03 May 2002 04:46 pm, Bill Vinson va escriure:
> I see that theaters are starting to sell advance tickets to Star
> Wars: AOTC as we have now breached the 2 week barrier.  However, I
> have yet to find a theater who will be showing it at 12:01 AM the day
> before the release as they did with Episode 1.  Has anyone found such
> a theater? If not, I will just go pick up tickets for early on
> release day, but I am curious about it. Maybe theaters aren't making
> enough to stay open that late on an odd night.  The theater in Durham
> I saw LOTR at isn't doing it (Wynnsong). So, anyone got any leads?
>
> Bill

I am also at InterNetWorkers list.

They are organizing a crowd to see the movie.

Take a look at mail archives

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068