[TriLUG] Another Installfest??--I have a proposal that the SC might want to consider!

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu May 16 08:19:36 EDT 2002

Avui, Dimecres 15 Maig 2002 04:45, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail
> I am the co-chair of an Internet User Group (I-Hug) along with another
> Trilug member (Russ Lyday) which meets on the FIRST Thursday of each month
> at a great location for an installfest. While we wouldn't want to have an
> installfest there EVERY month, we would like to have one there a few times
> a year, if the club is interested. The owner of Graphicsink is a very close
> friend of mine (website www.graphicsink.com) and he has also given his
> approval as well. This might be useable as a site to help members (and even
> newbies) to install or fix problems with their systems. The site is very
> attractive and has just about everything you would need, tables, chairs, T
> lines, you name it!!

Sounds like a good place. What everybody else has to say? Another installfest
around, say October?

>      If there is any interest in doing this, you can contact either myself
> or Russ Lyday to discuss it further. You have our personal email
> addresses.---Al Johnson.

> P.S. Just about everyone who's a member of I-Hug HATES MICROSOFT, so the
> climate would definitely be very hospitable. The owner is a Macintosh OSX
> fanatic to boot :-))

I do not hate Microsoft. I just do not use their stuff 'cause I find their
solutions 'inferior' to others that cover my needs.

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/