Security (was Re: [TriLUG] who else is experimenting with the sharp zaurus?)

M. Mueller mmueller at ss7box.com
Fri May 17 10:48:20 EDT 2002

On Friday 17 May 2002 09:41 am, you wrote:

> far.  I have gotten kismet working which is a wireless network sniffer
> and found 3 networks around my house.

YIKES!  How's that for privacy?

Here's another: call bank on wireless analog phone, enter ID and PIN, get
information, end call.  Someone with a baby monitor might have heard your
tone entries.  Someone more evil might have recorded the conversation and now
has information that can be used to steal your identity.

--
Mike Mueller
www.ss7box.com