Security (was Re: [TriLUG] who else is experimenting with the sharp zaurus?)

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri May 17 10:58:37 EDT 2002

Have there been any cases of this?  My wireless network extends into my
back yard.  I have the security pretty low.  For one, if you're in my
back yard long enough to hack behind the firewall, I have a bigger
problem.  WHAT are you doing in my backyard!

Secondly all sensitive transactions I do are over SSL anyhow, so if
you're back there long enough to crack the 128 bit encryption on my
banking...again WHAT are you doing in my backyard!  :-)