[TriLUG] LLinux, banking and browsers

M. Mueller mmueller at ss7box.com
Mon May 20 12:07:08 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I changed to BofA because of the favorable comments on this list regarding
how the BofA website worked with Linux.  I am very pleased with my decision.
The site works with Konqueror and Netscape.  The only hiccup I found so far
is with Konqueror.  When I try to print a check image with Konqueror, the
image is all white space inside a rectangular line border.  Printing the
check image with Netscape rendered a good facsimile of the check.

I printed from Konqueror and Netscape on Mandrake 8.1 using CUPS to a
Windows98 hosted Epson Color 850 printer.

If I know more about printing (and I _hate_ printing) maybe I could get
Konqueror to print the facsimile.  Any suggestions?

--
Mike Mueller
www.ss7box.com