[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Henryk Kowalski kowalski at easternrad.com
Tue May 21 11:55:30 EDT 2002

From: "Lisa C. Boyd" <lcboyd at nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:17:30 -0400

>I'll just love having a bullseye on my back ... can we use those plastic
>darts with the dull tips though?

Aw, c'mon! Isn't that (part of) the definition of a pioneer? (Those are the ones with the arrows sticking out of their backs)  No offense to the esteemed Thunder Bear's people.  Howgh! ;)

(Howgh?  How???  How?!? ... Hmmm, come to think of it that *is* probably the most frequent word out of a newbie's mouth!  ;) Speaking for myself, of course...)
Hey, you know, we _could_ make it into a rallying cry.  What do you think?  Dream with me for a minute.  Can you see it now...?  Legions of new Linux users as far as the eye can see...

Um, no, wait a minute, never mind... that was just a scene from Star Wars...
(or was that [_much_better analogy] something out of Braveheart?!)

>Does the 8th work for those who would like to help??
>Lisa B.

I'm afraid I won't be able to be there...  :(
But, I'll help however I can.

--hmk